Top PACs have raised $12.9M - up 36%
Michigan's top PACs are raising more money than ever. There's plenty of fuel for political fires to come.
- Press Release: Top PACs have raised $12.9M - up 36%
- Top 150 Michigan State PACs, 1/1/2015 - 7/20/2015
Legislators raised $2.1M in eight months
The State doesn't have a transportation plan but legislators have raised $2.1 million for their campaign accounts since November 25th.
- Press Release: Legislators have raised $2.1M in eight months
- Michigan Representatives' Campaign Finance Summaries, 11/25/2014-7/20/2015
- Michigan Senators' Campaign Finance Summaries, 11/25/2014-7/20/2015
Dark Money and Justice
Michigan has a record of dark money spending in elections for offices related to the administration of justice like no other state in the union. A new report from the Michigan Campaign Finance Network shows the record, and examples of the dark money electioneering communications that are undermining public trust and confidence in the impartial administration of justice.
State lobbyists' spending topped $37M in 2014
Michigan lobbyists spent more than $37 million in 2014 but reporting thresholds conceal who is benefitting from much of their largesse. Citizens should have a right to know how lobbyists are spending money to influence public officials.
- Press Release: State lobbyists' spending topped $37M in 2014
- Top 200 Michigan Lobbyists, 2014
- Lobbyists' Supplemental Nutrition Assistance for Politicians, 2014